Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm a what??

I hadn't seen my friend since before I became pregnant with the twins. Our conversation went something like this...



male friend: You look different.

me: Yeah, it's called sleep deprivation.

male friend: No, silly. You look different.

me: Different how?

male friend: I don't know. I can't put my finger on it.

me: Try.

male friend: You look like a mother.

me: (burst out in laughter) Is is the saggy boobs? The tired eyes? The ever-increasing grey in my hair?

male friend: Oh shut up! You look like a woman now.

me: Honey, I've always been a woman. What on earth are you talking about?

male friend: You look like a woman... not a girl anymore.

me: (look at him like he's on some cheap recreational drug)

male friend: You're a MILF, ok! It's a compliment - trust me on this.

5 comments:

Ponita in Real Life said...

That is toooo funny! And accept the compliment, silly girl!

You are beautiful... and a woman... and a mother... and obviously he thinks that is way sexy. You go, girl!

Jonas said...

Yeah, listen to Ponita!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

LOL that's funny!

WithinWithout said...

Just go with it.

:-)

anna said...

Ponita - You made me blush, woman. Thank you for the kind compliments.

Jonas - I listen to all my readers... the entire handful of them.

Miranda - Yeah, I had a good laugh over it too.

WW - Nah, I just laughed and shrugged it off. The image that comes to mind when I think milf does not match the image I see in the mirror.