Monday, June 1, 2009

they "heart" Chaim Witz


BabyF and BabyB were seated in front of the television Saturday afternoon after their midday feeding. I was about to put on one of their Baby Einstein dvd's (yes, I allow my babies to watch television) when I noticed that Gene Simmons (the infamous KISS rocker with the insanely long tongue) was being interviewed on some show. I watched for a moment, with tv remote still in my hand and pointed at the tv. I noticed that the girls were paying very close attention and were strangely calm. So I let them watch. They watched the entire interview and only started to complain as soon as the interview was over.
My daughters love Gene Simmons. I think I'm in for a world of trouble when they get older.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

OMG lol...that's scarey. Gene Simmons? Gross. LOL. Keith Urban I can understand...even Emminem. Nods yep, I agree. Take comfort in knowing that you have a good 12 years to figure out exactly how you're going to deal with this.

morningstar said...

OMG that is just too funny !!! shall i check what time / station "Family Jewels" comes on?? (if it still does??) and you can tape it for the wee ones??

LOL

loved it anna

morningstar (owned by Warren)

Real Live Lesbian said...

LMAO...oh yes, you are!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Oh crap..I was "this close" to forgetting all about Baby Einstein :(

Chaim is quite a character. His Mama did a great job of nurturing his chutzpah.

If it wasn't for his longsuffering Shannon those kids would be little egomaniacal monsters like him. I give her one million points for being a Mom...she did a great job of keeping it real for them.

There how was that for avoiding the 800 pound gorilla in the room? :)

Fiona said...

Just so long as they don't think all men come equipped with a tongue like that ;)